Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Everybody Is Sick!!!

In the world today, almost everybody is ill. If you look at your family, friends, and co-workers, and question them very carefully you will find that virtually everybody has a health challenge, many of which are significant. How many people do you know in their 20's and 30's, who are suffering from chronic fatigue, and many of them may not even know it, because they think they are normal? They think it's normal to be in a constant state of tiredness and having low energy levels, despite receiving adequate rest. How many people do you know in there 40's and 50's that have recently died of cancer? In reality, the health of the North American population is deteriorating. We may be living longer, but we are not living healthier, and the quality of life for the average North American over the age of 45 has decreased significantly in the last 10 years.

I had been suffering with many health problems, even from the age of a young girl. But my life was revolutionized when I had my colon irrigation. I was always tired and never had the energy I thought I thought I should have had, but now I feel young and energized again. I was always sick it seemed, that whatever flu bug or sickness was going around, I was sure to get it. But now I very rarely get sick at all. My level of health has improved a 100%. Colon irrigation has truly given me back my health.

*(This article is given by a friend.)

No comments: